Our Nutcracker Production is November 25-27 and staged at THE HANOVER THEATRE FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS. We perform with the live orchestra music of the Mass Symphony Orchestra.
- You must bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate. To be eligible for the audition, the dancer’s birth date must be before September 10, 2009. If the child was born after this date, she/he may not audition.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your audition time.
- A $35.00 CASH ONLY registration fee is due at the time of your audition. Students of BAW audition free!
- A head shot (5 x 7) is required (can be as simple as a school picture).
- Classical ballet attire is required. This includes any color leotard, pink tights, and ballet slippers (no skirts or dance shorts permitted). Boys: White T-shirts, black tights, leggings or shorts, white socks, black ballet slippers.
- Hair must be fastened in a bun for female dancers.
- If your child is currently taking pointe class and has had a minimum of 2 years training, please bring pointe shoes
- 9:00 – 11:00 am—Ages 13+ (bring pointe shoes if you have two years or more training)
- 11:30 – 1:00 pm — Ages 10 to 12
- 1:15 –2:45 pm — Ages 7 to 9
CALL BACK SESSIONS Call backs are the same day as the Audition! Please plan accordingly. If you do not return for your call back, your audition will be terminated.
- 3:15 to 4:30 pm—Ages 7 to 9
- 4:45 to 5:45 pm—Ages 10 to 12
- 6:00–7:30 pm —Ages 13+
CONTACT US FOR REGISTRATION AND AUDITION REQUIREMENT DETAILS Students of BAW audition free! It is required that you call or email Ballet Arts Worcester for an audition reservation. Check our website or Facebook for detailed audition information and requirements.
Jennifer Agbay, Director 508.791.3233 email@example.com balletartsworcester.com